Friday, April 8, 2011

Buttercupdate

Things are about to get real...Easter is a-comin', and my job hunt seems to be picking up. Boy I'd hate to abandon this project...we'll see what happens.

Commit your works unto the Lord, and your plans will be established. Proverbs 16:3
Gotta get my priorities straight!


Also, renamed my blog again. Turns out I set a real high bar for myself, with the daily posting thing. Not an easy task, even when you're unemployed! I spent quite a few nights up late trying to keep to the standard, and I ended up just posting a lot of crap. So, I decided setting myself up for failure on a daily basis isn't such a great idea. I'll keep on posting, but it wont be every little scratch I put in my sketchbook. Quality above quantity, here.

2 comments:

  1. Well I've enjoyed even your crap, so it will be a pleasure to see what you post in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Me too, especially since I feel like I've finally re-learned how to draw. :P Feels good to fill a page with something I enjoy to look at!

    ReplyDelete