Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oswald, Kingdom Hearts style!

Over at http://www.gameartisans.org, where you'll find me under the name "chumble spuzz," they have these mini-challenges. I've gotten swept up in the latest one, where the object is to create a new (or used, I guess) character in the style of Kingdom Hearts. Once the idea entered my mind, I couldn't resist following through with adapting Oswald the Lucky Rabbit into that style. Here's my initial and final design:



...took me forever to think of a good design for the feet. Just got them down about 30 minutes ago!

3 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I like the old school design mixed with the FF oufit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This is really awesome! You should really send this to the studio! Great work!

    OSWALD LIVES OOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't know awesome picture though there was a glitch in my kh2 and for some stupid reason in my summons oswald was in there and i chose him and the game froze but i saw oswald........

    ReplyDelete